MethodEXP currently has an opening for a Unity Engine Developer
• Write well architected and robust code in a C# development environment.
• Deliver work to specification and within schedule constraints; be able to solve technical problems independently.
• Cultivate a positive team dynamic and exhibit a professional attitude, demonstrating a good balance between creativity and practical flexibility.
• Work proactively and collaboratively with all aspects of the development team, including active participation in the design process.
• Explain complex problems clearly and present potential solutions with their advantages and disadvantages to teammates
• BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent
• Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation, GUI styles, and user session management
• Understanding of data structures, 3D math, C# and .NET Framework, and the Unity asset pipeline.
• Experience with mobile development (iOS and Android)
• Awareness of the constraints faced by mobile devices and the impact they have on design/architecture
• Proficient knowledge of code versioning tools
• Ability to respond positively to critique and iterate on feedback
• Excellent time-management, organization, and communication skills.
• Experience with Unity team project best-practices (prefabs, asset naming, organized scene hierarchy).
• Experience with Atlassian suite (JIRA Software, Bitbucket, SourceTree, Bamboo, HipChat)
• Experience with Kanban software development