Post Production Assistant, TV Reports To:
Post Production Supervisor; Director of Post Production
DreamWorks Animation Television has an exciting new opportunity for a Production Assistant to join its team based in Glendale, California.
Assists the Post Supervisor in day to day activities to ensure projects run smoothly.ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tracks footage delivery deadlines; downloads and posts footage. Alerts editors and assistant editors of deliveries received.
- Responsible for picture retake lists, relaying retake lists and gathering clarification materials for outside studios.
- Distributes and posts QTs for internal and external review; tracking all notes that arise from these reviews.
- Attends sessions and takes thorough notes; ensures they are distributed to all appropriate production staff.
- Facilitates communication with partner studios by answering retake questions and coordinating the delivery of clarification materials in a timely manner.
- Assists in general administrative duties, correspondence, and organization of all post related materials.
• Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook; familiarity with Gmail, google docs.
• Knowledge of Shotgun, Photoshop, Illustrator a plus but not essential
• Dependable, punctual, resourceful. Available for OT as needed.
• Extremely organized, detailed, flexible, has a positive attitude, and a general interest and commitment to learning the post production pipeline.
• BA/BS preferred, animation production/post experience a plus but not essential.
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.