Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, Turbine, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal and WB Games San Francisco.
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant I for the Production Support department.
- Answer phones and manage calendar and as necessary email.
- Manage major meetings, including booking rooms, catering, copies, arrange visitor badges.
- Assist in preparation of presentations & analysis which includes copies, bindering, etc. PowerPoint, Excel, Word revisions.
- Manage SAP requirements and P-Card purchasing for the group.
- Handle the delivery and distribution of physical and digital files.
- Process expense reports for team members and arrange all travel for team. Manage vacation schedule for team.
- Manage all elements of files and records.
- Manage the office, helping new hires get offices established including phone, email, computers etc., ordering equipment and supplies, maintain order in and throughout office.
- Oversee office supplies, and networked hardware and software for the group.
- Update SharePoint weekly with new information.
- Compile a monthly calendar of all product milestones, green lights and other PD related activities.
What do we require from you?
- College degree preferred.
- 3 years experience in a professional service environment as an administrative assistant or executive secretary required.
- Working with both internal and external people at all levels. Ability to prioritize requests under stressful situations. Juggling multiple due dates on projects, while managing daily requirements like phone service and calendar maintenance.
- Excellent organizational skills a must. Multi-task and anticipate daily needs.
- Clear and positive communicator, developing solid relationships throughout department, WBIE and across divisions within WB.
- Problem solver. Pitches in to help where and when ever possible. Pro-active.
- Must have strong proficiency in grammar & spelling.
- Must have general knowledge of standard filing procedures and general office procedures & practices.
- Positive, pleasant and outgoing personality. An individual who wants to be a key part of our team.