Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, Turbine, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal and WB Games San Francisco.
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment seeks a Manager, Sales Planning & Analysis for the Selling department.
- Report on digital and physical sales and pre-orders and provide new release reporting with focus on in-game performance and key metrics of engagement.
- Provide meaningful insights based on results & deliver recommendations for strategy, pricing and forecasting on an ongoing basis.
- Assist Director of Sales Planning & Analysis in management & governance of sales data, including: development of business requirements for implementing new sales reporting/forecasting solutions, resolving reporting and data issues, and communicating with internal technical teams in an effort to implement a new update to existing forecasting and reporting tools.
- Manage account-level reporting and provide key insights and recommendations to support sales and marketing across digital and physical channels.
- This includes: account benchmarking tools & reporting, rank & share reporting, promotional analysis, and title level benchmarking.
- Perform presentation of these materials to sales and retail accounts at key industry conferences and account meetings as requested.
- Provide recommendations on timing and execution of digital promotions and traditional price protections to maximize catalog profitability by optimally balancing sales margin and rate of sale based on demand curve.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for Sales for ad-hoc analytics requests to support sales and executive requests as needed.
What do we require from you?
- BA/BS degree required.
- MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years experience with 2+ years in similar role preferred.
- Strong technical and analytical skills required.
- Background with online direct customer sales, digital stores or gaming preferred.
- Advanced MS Excel skills required.
- Understanding of fundamental concepts of sales reporting, promotion and finance analysis.
- Practical experience designing new reports & tools to enhance business capability.
- Familiarity with relational database and tools like Business Objects, Tableau, Microstrategy, Looker, etc.
- Excellent quantitative skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present sales analysis & make recommendations based on data.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various cross functional groups.
- Interest and aptitude in interpreting the numbers in context of answering business questions.
- Ability to quickly understand database systems and recommend improvements to reports, tools and planning processes.
- Some travel required.