The Senior Mobile Designer will have a pivotal role in establishing the creative development of new and existing Fandango mobile web, iOS & Android products. The Senior Designer serves in interpreting, conceptualizing, and executing Fandango product experiences. You will work with Design, Product, and Analytics teams on developing new features and iterate on UX in order to better optimize customer experience and conversions. This individual is a conceptual problem-solver with high-end visual design skills mixed with exceptional people and presentation skills to inspire and drive cutting-edge, award-winning initiatives. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
· Develop creative solutions for a wide variety of design challenges for mobile, commerce, marketing, ad sales, and media products.
· Collaborates well in groups of other Art Directors, Designers, Developers, User Experience and Product Directors to ensure the optimal performance of projects
· Incorporate data/analytics and testing to drive design
· Follows creative direction from the Director of Product Design for Fandango
· Mentor and inspire design team.
· Proactively communicate and collaborate with the Company-wide creative partners and other business verticals for new ideas and experiences.
· Establish, integrate and adhere to the Brand Identity Guidelines.
· Hands on design of concepts, pitch, and production phases.
· Must be attentive to deadlines and comfortable working under pressure
· Produce materials for clients and developers, including user flows, wireframes, mockups, live style guides, specification documents, and assetsQualifications/Requirements
The ideal candidate needs to be curious, organized, talented and extremely collaborative. They must also be passionate, positive and eager to take on and learn new things.
• Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science Degree in Fine Arts, Design, Art, or related field
• A portfolio demonstrating cohesive design style & UX
• 5 years of experience designing Mobile Apps and mobile web
• Previous experience working directly with developers in a professional capacity
• High-level conceptualization skills are necessary with wireframing abilities
• Must have experience designing for mobile and tablets
• Must be very strong with graphic design and layout, user-interface design, user experience, color theory, typography, and illustration
• Ability to manage multiple projects and resources and set priorities in order to meet deadlines and reach required creative specifications
Nice to haves
• Solid foundational understanding of HTML and CSS
• Experience with user testing and analytics
• After-effects and any experience with prototyping software
• Experience with agile or lean philosophies
At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Apply
/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.