The Creative Producer is responsible for facilitating budgeting and workflow of all digital, social, linear and non-video based custom content programs for The NBCU Content Studio.
Reporting into the Content Development team, the ideal individual for this role is an innovative problem-solver and producer that has an eye for great creative work, talent, and the ability to deliver and launch initiatives on budget, on strategy and on time.
A pop culture enthusiast with a finger on the pulse of what’s happening in storytelling across all screens, the right candidate for this role must be nimble, willing to take creative production risks and a team player, with proven ability to inspire and motivate the team to deliver world-class creative work.Responsibilities
- Support the Content Development team during pre-sale process:
- Develop and manage budgets that are in line with brand and creative needs across all platforms.
- Be able to problem solve and create scaleable creative and production options.
- Identify and communicate changes to scope and provide possible solutions to team.
- Work with internal resources to source talent in front and behind the camera.
- Create production timelines, work back calendars.
- Establish strong relationships with internal and partner teams while managing multiple programs, ensuring all partners are aligned on creative concepts, talent and budgets being presented to potential clients.
- Support the Content Development & Project Management team during post-sale:
- Negotiate and manage project statements of work, estimates and related parameters.
- Work with and set project schedules and manage calendars for creatives, including both internal creative teams and/or external partners.
- Work with Program Managers to ensure all stakeholders have up to date, day-to-day reports and project milestones.
- Stay in lockstep with all phases of the creative development process.
- Attendance and oversight on a production shoot.
- Ability to oversee an edit and provide constructive feedback coming from a strong storytelling and brand point of view.
- Ensure all content deliverables are to spec, providing quality assurance for all projects including proofreading and review against client brand guidelines
- Traffic management for multiple deliverables/formats across the marketing team
• 8+ years of creative project management at a digital publisher, media/production agency or similar environment.
• Ability to estimate and maintain accurate budgets and schedules.
• Understanding of being on set and ability to oversee an edit.
• Demonstrated strong communications and problem-solving skills with creative and clients.
• Experience managing external creative and production partners
• Experience building working relationships with core and cross-functional teams
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.