At DreamWorks Animation Television our Storyboard Revisionists are responsible for storyboard cleanup and revisions. The Storyboard Revisionist will be part of a story team implementing notes to existing thumbnails, rough drawings and finished panels in order to ensure that the storyboards hit the creative goals of the series.
DreamWorks Animation Television has an exciting new opportunity for a Storyboard Revisionist to join its team based in Glendale, California. This position is covered by the Animation Guild.
- Responsible for ensuring that storyboards align with creative ambitions, vision, and style for each episode
- Work closely with the Director(s) to discuss objectives of the storyboard revisions - ask questions, clarify notes, and to ensure storyboard revisions are completed per the feedback provided
- Ensure deadlines are consistently met and communicate progress of work to supervisors and to appropriate production staff
- Strong drawing skills with a demonstrated sense of storytelling, staging, composition, and character acting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to manage time and meet deadlines
- Working knowledge of Storyboard Pro and/or Photoshop
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Some storyboarding and/or revisionist experience working in television animation
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Ideal candidates will be able to provide storyboard samples
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.