As part of GolfNow’s Performance Marketing Team, the Sr. Manager, Email Marketing will lead a team of high-performing email marketing specialist focused on execution and optimization for our daily email and mobile programs. The candidate will own our email and mobile communication strategy blending content optimization, audience targeting and offers to increase traffic and rounds on the website and mobile app.Key Responsibilities
- Lead the strategic development and campaign execution for all email, push and sms efforts across all products with a constant focus on optimization to achieve open rate, CTOR, conversion, revenue and other key goals.
- Work cross-functionally with engineering, data insights and design teams to develop sophisticated email and mobile journeys, behavioral, transactional and triggered campaigns
- Determine the circulation plan, segmentation strategy, cadence, frequency and dynamic content logic for all email efforts.
- Craft compelling, relevant and timely email content and subject lines to effectively engage, inspire and drive awareness to our fans.
- Oversee flawless delivery of daily messages, key projects and priorities - troubleshooting issues when they arise and implementing learnings to mitigate future impact.
- Own the relationship with third party vendors we rely on to execute on our daily email programs.
- Manage email team workflows, production capacity and schedule; identify process improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency and scale to capacity of the team
- Develop and execute a testing plan to optimize email and mobile campaigns to drive business growth.
- Understand email system configuration and complete data flow.
• At least 5 years of prior email, mobile, and CRM marketing experience required.
• Experience with a Marketing Automation Platform or CRM platform, Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred.
• Knowledge of relational database preferred.
• HTML / CSS and SQL skills preferred
• Experience with best practices and laws for email, mobile push & SMS marketing
• Experience with start to finish planning, executing multi-channel direct marketing programs.
• Excellent project management skills .
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
GolfNow, a division of Golf Channel is the internet’s largest online tee time reservation service, trusted by more than 1.5 million golfers. Using leading-edge technology, GolfNow provides more ways for golfers to stay connected to their favorite golf courses and tee times through the web, e-mail and mobile applications. As a partner to golf courses, GolfNow provides turnkey solutions to their operations ( Apply
) with the main areas of focus on:
•Online marketing and distribution of tee times
•Web hosting, development and customer management solutions
•Revenue optimization, database expansion and other course products
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.