Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Avalanche Software has been in the video game business for over 22 years. Formerly a Disney Interactive company, Avalanche was acquired by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment in 2016. The studio's first title under WBIE was a companion video game to Cars 3 in partnership with Warner Bros., Disney, and Pixar. We are at the top of our game and excited to be a part of WBIE Interactive! We can’t wait to share what’s next in the world of immersive experiences!
Avalanche, a division of Warner Bros. Games Inc., is looking to hire an Animation Production Coordinator intern.
The Animation Production Intern will provide production support to the cinematic animation team and will maintain development schedules, tracking of tasks and progress. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly talented team of proven developers and artists.
What part will you play?
- Schedule meetings at the request of the Manager and Lead(s). Proactively maintain the calendar with alertness to topics, deadlines and conflicts.
- Work with development teams to estimate scope of project work.
- Pursue objectives and deliverables.
- Help manage the flow of assets and information between disciplines and team members.
- Identify and resolve production issues.
- Prepare production reports.
- Ensure meetings are properly documented and action upon.
- Describe bugs and problems clearly and concisely.
- Assign and track tasks using our in-house project tracking tools.
- Work with development teams to help prioritize tasks.
- Assist development teams in identifying and resolving issues preventing progress.
What do we require from you?
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline.
- Ability to organize and track large amounts of information.
- Have strong time management skills with the ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-paced work environment.
- A collaborative and dynamic team-player who can work with many different types of personalities.
- Flexible while having strong initiative and excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Self-motivation, can work autonomously to manage and prioritize own work load.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate and comprehend technical information in both written and oral form.
- Have a genuine enthusiasm for making and playing all types of video games.
- Ability to quickly learn programs such as Shotgun, Smartsheets, Excel and Perforce is desirable.