- Manage the day-to-day operation of the Creative Department
- Write, produce and edit high-end, breakthrough promotional spots
- Schedule and direct video and photo shoots
- Manage outside media asset delivery
- File compliance reports as necessary
- Serve as key point of contact on various network initiatives
- Supervise producer and videographer schedules
• A minimum of 5 years of strategic planning and/or strategic marketing and promotions experience.
• Bachelor's Degree (Preferably in marketing, advertising, communications or finance).
• Bi-lingual (English and Spanish).
• Previous management experience required
• Proficiency in creative software tools Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe® After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Audition.
• Intermediate to advanced proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint software.
• Adapts to change rapidly, handles multiple assignments well, functions well under pressure, and reprioritizes quickly without compromising quality.
• Successful candidate is highly organized and excels at planning and executing.
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
• Possess a professional approach, proven good judgment and high ethics.
• Must be able to lift up to 40 pounds, stoop, clean, bend, and reach with hands and arms.
• Ability to understand big picture trends.
• Ability to negotiate.
• Ability to successfully build positive client relationships.
• Applicants must submit a resume/CV through Apply
to be considered.
• Able to work a flexible schedule and shifts including evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays.
• Must be willing to work in Miramar location.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing to travel between multiple markets multiple times a month and at a moments notice in emergency situations.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
• Must be a self-starter, highly organized with the ability to multi-task.
• Media Sales knowledge and understanding.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.