Wingnut AR is a small, collaborative team of artists and developers working on ground breaking augmented reality games and experiences. Founded by Peter Jackson and Fran Walsh, we are based in Wellington, New Zealand, which was recently named #1 on Deutsche Bank’s list of most livable global cities for the second year in a row.
By joining us, you will work with the leading augmented reality hardware companies to define the future of storytelling and interactive entertainment in AR.
We are seeking a Project Manager to join our ground-breaking team of developers and artists. You will oversee the development of our creative projects and manage our pipeline team.Key Responsibilities:
Desired skills and experience:
- Manage creative and technical teams
- Ensure the delivery of high-quality products, on time and budget
- Budget projects and track project costs
- Create, track and maintain production schedules
- Contribute to process improvements and development practices to increase productivity and facilitate team communication
- Identify and mitigate risks associated with key milestones
If this sounds like you we would love to hear from you.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in project management or production role in the gaming or visual effects industry
- Self-motivation, with a strong work ethic and great team-player attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, multi-tasking, and scheduling skills
- Experience with project management software and bug tracking tools
- Experience in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience in developing and implementing workflows and work methods
- Knowledge of game production pipelines and workflows as well as development processes
- Successful track record of shipping products in the gaming or related industry
Location: Wellington - New Zealand