- Create an appealing performance for crowd characters from key framed cycles or motion capture data, using Crowd simulation software and motion editing tools.
- Work with Crowd Developers to determine and test what features are required to craft desired performances.
- Organize and present your work to your supervisor, the Director, and Visual Effects Supervisor and address notes accurately.
- Help identify and solve problems in simulations, cycles, and renders.
- Works well within a team and fosters a good working atmosphere.
● Experience working with crowd simulation software like Massive and Golaem
● Experience composing character elements in scenes and performing to camera
● Knowledge of software packages like Motion Builder, Maya, and Houdini
● Experience working in a Linux production environment
● Must be willing to work in Glendale, CA
● Industry experience working with crowds
● Experience working with cycle animation, character animation, and/or motion capture
● Scripting in languages like Python
● Experience working with a USD based pipeline
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.