Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, Turbine, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal and WB Games San Francisco.
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks an Associate Manager, Brand Marketing for the Marketing department. The Associate Manager, Brand Marketing will assist in driving the development of worldwide creative materials and marketing strategies, and execution on North America marketing plans.
This role will serve as a marketing and product expert, identify trends and opportunities and recommend enhancements to marketing plans and strategies. This role will work closely with functional teams within WBIE and across Warner Bros. (e.g. DC Entertainment, Warner Home Video, TV, Theatrical and WB Consumer Products) and other key partners including licensors to develop and execute on cross-promotional programs.
- Assist in developing and executing comprehensive global multi-year marketing plans for console and mobile products.
- Monitor business and campaign health using data and insights to drive decision making.
- Assist in the development of all global creative. Develop and manage global asset calendar and be accountable for timely delivery of materials to all territories.
- Develop sku plan recommendations including growth strategy for digital.
- Partner with studio and product teams on the live plan execution, monitor performance, and optimize programs based on results.
- Develop metadata and ensure all retail accounts receive assets in a timely manner.
- Manage all packaging components and liaise with International counterparts for all localization needs.
- Partner with International marketing teams to develop local campaign assets and ensure territory initiatives are on strategy.
- Manage existing licensor relationships including day-to-day execution and follow-ups on requests.
What do we require from you?
- BA/BS degree required.
- MBA preferred.
- Coursework emphasis in business/marketing/communications strongly preferred.
- 4+ years work experience in video games marketing or digital marketing preferred.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the gaming business and games-as-a-service.
- Strong analytical skills and solid understanding of online advertising platforms & related metrics.
- Strong knowledge of social media and digital platforms.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills.
- Results oriented, self-motivated.
- Extremely organized and detail oriented.
- Top quality presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Ability to analyze a variety of data and identify marketing trends.
- High degree of comfort managing multiple projects.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Requires some travel.