Associate Manager, Sales Channel Marketing is responsible for managing the sales channel marketing campaigns and projects from start to completion for both international and domestic sales channels in partnership with many cross-functional partners.
• Manage key sales channel marketing campaigns ensuring alignment with USH and Sales department strategy.
• Manage individual account creative project execution in partnership with Sr. Sales Channel Marketing Manager.
• Finalize, present, and champion creative job starts during regularly scheduled creative review meetings.
• Partner with the Creative Services team to ensure timelines are met.
• Represent sales input in development and review of sales creative projects.
• Communicate with sales managers and/or clients on all marketing deliverables.
• Maintain the sales department’s creative asset library and completed projects.
• Manage giveaways from sourcing to creative execution and ordering. Drive giveaway selection ensuring all items ordered are in sync with current brand focus.
• Collaborate with coordinators and Sales Administrative Assistant on collateral and gift inventory management and optimization.
• Manage social media toolkits including content selection, licensing approval, coordination with sales team, and creating/updating file sharing site.
• Create and deploy B2B marketing and education communications.
• Analyze marketing content for key clients to support high conversion creative development.
• Coordinate updates for the Sales Channel Informational Website in partnership with the Website team; occasionally update content on site.Qualifications/Requirements
• 3-5 years’ experience working in a creative, marketing, or agency environment
• Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university required; major in Business, Marketing, or Sales preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Demonstrated ability to drive processes and to deliver high quality services.
• Successful candidates will possess a natural, yet professional ease at working with and relating to the needs of both internal and external clients in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
• Ability to work with others and collaborate across the organization to achieve goals.
• Strong organization skills, detail oriented, and ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments.
• Energetic, self-motivated, and demonstrate a strong personal desire to achieve results.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience with Photoshop and/or WordPress preferred.
• Salesforce knowledge is a plus.
Universal Studios Hollywood is the Entertainment Capital of L.A. featuring a movie-based theme park and Studio Tour, and bridged by Universal CityWalk, a dynamic entertainment, shopping and dining complex. Universal Studios Hollywood is an industry leader due to its impressive talent base of highly creative professionals who inspire and produce compelling entertainment and innovative attractions that immerse guests in an authentic Hollywood experience. Universal Studios Hollywood’s team of professionals enjoys a unique culture where fun, hard work and high-quality results are priority, resulting in an employee base that is proud to work here. The company offers equally unique opportunities for employees to expand their careers within Universal Studios Hollywood, Universal Parks & Resorts, and the broader NBCUniversal family. It’s a big universe, where do you fit in?
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.