• 2+ years of working experience and an extraordinary demo reel.
• Strong skill set in modeling and texturing
• Strong knowledge of Maya.
• Knowledge of V-Ray and/or Mental Ray is a plus.
• Knowledge of Nuke is a plus.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work in a strong team environment.
• Ability to take on a delegated task with a minimum of supervision.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Must be able to work under the guidance of a CG Supervisor or VFX Supervisor to achieve the desired level of aesthetic quality and technical accuracy.
- Keep awareness of schedule and deadlines to deliver work within expected timelines.
- Must have the ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned VFX Tasks.
- Ability and willingness to learn new pipelines.
- Ability to take direction positively, work well within a team and thrive under the pressure of tight deadlines.
To Apply for this Position:
Send application to Apply
You will also be required to have a work permit and permission to live in Germany if you are a non-EU citizen.