• 4+ years work experience in VFX production including extensive knowledge of post production techniques and terminology.
• Experienced with Shotgun.
• Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well-organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
• Should be a hands-on producer, willing to offer professional expertise and values such as integrity, forward-thinking, team-spirit.
• Acute understanding of post production processes.
• Excellent skills in collaboration and communication.
• Strong interpersonal skills a must.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Be responsible for cost estimation, cost tracking and weekly producer reports.
• Interact with clients, managing meetings, quickly assessing project needs, as well as managing budget and schedule in relation to the facility.
• Demonstrate strong leadership qualities.
• Develop and coordinate overall project schedules.
• Monitor project progress, acting accordingly to ensure project completion and quality as scheduled and within budget parameters; participate in weekly show status meetings.
• Maintain adherence to production contract standards.
• Meet budget and schedule targets.
• Play a proactive key role in marketing PIXOMONDO’s services to the industry.
• On-set experience is a plus