We are looking for an Executive Assistant to provide high level personal assistance to the Executive Producer of Weta Digital. Role:
To provide high level personal assistance to the Executive Producer of Weta Digital. Including calendar maintenance, booking appointments and meetings, arranging travel, liaising with clients, executives, senior crew and the Producer team. Providing administrative support – tracking digitial deliveries, note taking and other general support. Needs to do:
- Attending key meetings with EP and facilitating agendas, efficient minutes and time management of meetings
- Managing calendars, booking appointments and meeting arrangements
- Interacting with clients and studio representatives, this includes organizing meetings, travel and event planning, and tracking incoming materials from client teams.
- Ensure Senior Crew and Producer team are well-supported in access to Executive Producer, while ensuring this interaction is efficient and well-planned
- Managing event arrangements and working closely with facilities teams on plans around these engagements
- Handling a range of approval processes, from small to large costs and security clearances.
- Overseeing screening sessions and room bookings.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written. Professional and friendly phone manner.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships with a range of people across the company
- Excellent time-management, the ability to work under pressure and be able to handle confidential material.
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and must enjoy working in a fast-paced creative team environment.
- Strong in Word and Outlook use, with experience in Excel being desirable.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot, be flexible and to problem solve.
- Be a New Zealand Citizen or New Zealand Permanent resident.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Location: Wellington - New Zealand