Telemundo 43 is looking for a Commercial Producer to create high quality and compelling commercial production. Working in our Creative Services Department, the Commercial Producer will be responsible for the production of all station commercials, sales initiatives and Acceso Total sales integration segments. The Commercial producer will write, produce, shoot, and edit commercials, sales spots and longer format station projects. The candidate must have strong creative design skills including animations, logos and web graphics for use on all platforms. Qualified candidate must have prior production experience.
In partnership with our sales team and creative services management, develop commercials and creative campaigns and lead production efforts from concept to completion
- Write, produce, shoot, and edit client commercials while managing multiple projects simultaneously under deadlines.
Work with the sales department to organize commercial production schedules.Qualifications/Requirements
• Bilingual with excellent Spanish language writing skills and strong ability to communicate in English
• A minimum of two years of sales/commercial production
• BA or Equivalent
• Candidate must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, be detail-minded with the ability to handle tight deadlines, work well under pressure and prioritize multiple projects in a fast paced environment.
• Proficiency in Adobe Premier/Photoshop/After Effects
Able to work a flexible schedules and shifts, including nights and weekends.
• Must be willing to work at the station in Ft. Myers
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.