Follow us on LinkedIn for job board updates.SCANLINE VFX VANCOUVER LINKEDIN TITLE
CROWD TD [SR]
The Crowd TD is responsible for creating the motion of crowds, in high-end visual effects film including simulation for planning and previs purposes.RESPONSIBILITIES
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Collaborate and communicate with Supervisors and Producers in order to implement efficient and effective ways to integrate crowd pipeline and problem solve and issues for feature film development
- Establish on-going communication with artist, leads, production and supervisors regarding schedules, deadlines, and shot/sequence feedback; attend all relevant meetings on shots, sequences and production
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Experience is an asset
- 2 - 5 years Crowd/Motion experience in VFX feature film, TV or equivalent
- Massive, Maya and Python (required)
- Knowledge/experience with 3Ds Max (preferred)
- Experience with Motionbuilder
- Experience with Houdini, Miarmy, Golaem (a plus)
- Demo reel demonstrating artistic and technical ability of previs experience
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision; strong troubleshooting and problem-solving ability
+Dental Insurance HOW TO MAKE YOUR APPLICATION STAND OUT
- APPLY ONLY ONCE.
We keep your resume on file for 6 months so no need to apply again unless there are significant changes or unless you're applying for a different position.
- ALWAYS APPLY WITH THE SAME EMAIL
We want to be able to reach you easily and much of our correspondence is via email and this helps us keep your information together in one file. That way you're not lost in the system.
- Resume - Include in your resume the names of the company's you worked with and the dates you were there. Max 2 pages.
- Cover Letter - tell us a little about yourself and what makes you the ideal candidate.
- Reel Breakdown - demonstrates what you did on each shot and the tools used - Go ahead! Show off your talent/skills here.