Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, Turbine, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal and WB Games San Francisco.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Inc. seeks an Executive Assistant III for the Executive/Ops department.
What part will you play?
The Executive Assistant III provides administrative support to the Executive Vice President of Production & Studios as well as supporting two Vice Presidents in the San Francisco office.
- Anticipates needs (travel, calendar, etc) and solves problems.
- Arranges executive calendar and schedules meetings with people at all levels, independently or as directed. Manages executive’s time to ensure schedule stays on track and productive.
- Manage meetings, including booking rooms, catering, copies, arrange visitor passes.
- Arranges international and domestic travel, accommodations, meetings and meals.
- Helps schedule milestone review meetings, studio leader functions, council meetings, offsites.
- Assists in preparation of presentations & analysis which includes copies, bindering, etc. PowerPoint, Excel, Word revisions.
- Drafts, proofreads and formats emails, agendas, documents, reports and presentations as directed.
- As required, researches issues and topics and prepares executive summaries.
- Helps drive team culture by assisting in planning events and operations.
- Opens, reviews, records, and distributes or organizes mail.
- Handles the distribution and delivery of physical and digital files, memoranda, reports, invoices and other materials.
- Orders supplies and equipment as necessary.
- Secures, routes and tracks approvals of documents and records as appropriate.
- Creates databases, records, indexes, and logs as requested.
What do we require from you?
- College degree preferred.
- Minimum 7 years experience as an administrative assistant supporting senior executives required.
- Games, Entertainment experience preferred.
- Work with both internal and external people at all levels.
- Ability to prioritize requests under stressful situations.
- Juggling multiple due dates on projects, while managing daily requirements like phone service and calendar maintenance.
- Excellent organizational skills a must. Multi-task and anticipate daily needs.
- Clear and positive communicator, developing solid relationships throughout department, WBIE and across divisions within WB.
- Problem solver. Pitches in to help where and when ever possible. Pro-active.
- Must type minimum 50-60 wpm with accuracy.
- Should possess strong PC Skills, including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Database management.
- Must have strong proficiency in grammar & spelling.
- Must have general knowledge of standard filing procedures and general office procedures & practices.
- Experience in operating various office equipment required.
- Must have ability to adapt to changing priorities & crisis situations.
- Must have excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to be tactful with personnel at all levels of company required.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment & prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
- Must be self-motivated & results oriented.
- Positive, pleasant and outgoing personality.
- Must be trustworthy and able to handle confidential and sensitive information.