The Heiro Team in Integrated Advertising are looking for an editor to join the team. The right candidate would have at least a years editorial experience. The team is working in a fast paced environment primarily across commercials, TV and rides.
We’re looking for someone to join the team starting immediately on an initial 3-6 month fixed term contract with the opportunity to extend.Key Skills:
- Editorial experience on Heiro
- Some understanding of NLE software
- Good knowledge of .edls for vfx projects
- Excellent communication skills for liaising with Framestore teams
- Excellent organisational skills, time management and attention to detail.
- Liaising with Production & Lead Supervisor to determine tailored pipeline for project & to create shot numbers for the edits
- EDL wrangling with support/liaison with external Editor
- Export rushes as individual shots & export this information to Shotgun breaking down each shot by source rushes information, length, head and tail information, cropping information, timings etc
- Build up animation and comp wips once each shot is exported by the animators & nuke team, frame matching to the offline
- Staff and client reviews when necessary
- Uploading of wips to front, using specifications requested by client
- Output final comped edit to grading san, liaising with Grader, Producer & Lead Supervisor
- Role will be based between our viewing suites, project dependent
- Liaison with MCR in terms of Datalab ingest & archiving & potential sickness/holiday cover if & when necessary