Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of MacAndrews & Forbes Holdings Inc., is the leading provider of a broad range of entertainment industry services and technologies. We offer complete film and digital solutions for production, post-production, major studio and independent theatrical release, broadcast, home entertainment, archiving and asset management. Deluxe operates facilities in major film, video and digital production markets around the world.
Method New York is looking for MAYA Riggers for a variety of projects, for freelance and staff hires. Freelance candidates must be able to work in United States and be paid through payroll.
The perfect candidate would love to join our team of passionate people that have come together from across the globe to create innovative VFX work. It’s a fast paced and growth oriented work environment where boredom is non-existent and you will have new challenges to tackle on the daily basis.
- Create efficient rigs appropriate to production needs
- Work with CG supervisors to identify production’s specific rigging needs
- Advise modeling teams on suitability of models for rigging and any changes needed
- Work with the CG team implementing the rigs and rigging the assets
- Design and implement scripted solutions for maximum speed and efficiency of rigging
- Work with leads and supervisors in the testing of rigs
- Rigging knowledge in industry production software such as Maya
- Knowledge of other packages, such as Motion Builder
- Must have some experience as a rigger on a feature or commercial production
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- A strong sense of self-motivation and ability to work with little supervison required
- Linux scripting experience a plus