Home to exceptional artists and technologists, Method Studios is an award-winning global VFX company working with top creators on features, episodic, advertising, and immersive experiences. Its network of integrated facilities in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Vancouver, Montreal, New York, Melbourne, Pune, and Atlanta provides a full range of services including conceptual design, pre-vis, look development, on-set supervision, 3D animation/CGI, motion graphics, matte painting, compositing, and finishing; and through Method EXP, end-to-end and a la carte AR and VR services.
Method Studios LA is seeking experienced 2D Animator s with availability starting on December 26 through mid- Jan uary.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ability to turn around multiple concepts in a variety of styles and to take creative direction/revisions as needed
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in pulling reference imagery, in addition to creating it, as part of the concepting process
- Must be self-motivated and a collaborative team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in an artist driven collaborative workplace
- Dependable and flexible, dedicated to creating the highest quality possible
- Must have a viewable portfolio of both static and moving imagery for consideration
- Previous work in commercial or feature projects is highly preferred.
- A strong design sense and skills in production animation are also required.
- Must be proficient in AfterEffects.
- 5+ years of professional animation/design experience.
- Background in concept development, storyboarding, animation a plus
- Due to the schedule of this project, all artists must be able to work on-site