Position at Rodeo FX Montreal only.
Under the supervision of the Executive Producer - Head of Advertising and in close collaboration with the VFX Supervisor, the VFX Producer - Advertising is responsible for the production schedule and budget of the various commercial work he is supervising. The VFX Producer - Advertising must stay ahead of the VFX Supervisor and foresee scheduling and budgetary issues that may arise as well as possible client change orders. The VFX Producer - Advertising is responsible to bring the post production and visual effects in on budget and on schedule under client satisfaction. The VFX Producer - Advertising also participates in the evaluation of the costs of potential projects with his team.Responsibilities:
- Do research on projects and be aware of any related information (script, storyboard, location, director’s approach, delivery versions, etc…)
- Responsible of bidding new shots or changes to the current scope of work
- Take action towards profit generation, client satisfaction, schedule & quality at every stage of the project
- Provide budget targets translated in days to the Department supervisors and work with them to reach them
- Prepare different budget report as requested, either internally or by the client
- Ensure that the production pipeline is followed at every level and that data is accurate at any time in shotgun
- Oversee general scheduling and Project Manager project plan
- Responsible of making sure the Milestones Schedule is respected
- Responsible of planning On Set supervision
- Responsible of proposing different solutions when problems occur on the project at every level
- Responsible of initiating OT, Approving OT & present the budget which ensues from it
- Act as a leader for all the Client approval sessions, via mail, web sessions or in person.
- Responsible of analysing through the project resources needed for the completion of the shot and assets
- Oversee the work of project coordinators on a daily basis.
- College degree or equivalent in related fields.
- 5 years of experience in visual effects.
- 10 years of experience in postproduction for local and international advertising
- Knowledge of Shotgun software an asset
- Must be bilingual, spoken and written.
- Be ready to participate in any training proposed by the management.
- Self-driven, good communicator, and a great-team player
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Work ethic focused on the dynamism and collaboration
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, set priorities and problem solving