OVERVIEW OF THE COMPANY
Blue Sky Studios
One of the world's largest producers and distributors of motion pictures, 20th Century Fox Film produces, acquires and distributes motion pictures throughout the world. These motion pictures are produced or acquired by the following units of 20th Century Fox Film: Twentieth Century Fox, Fox 2000 Pictures, Fox Searchlight Pictures, Fox International Productions, and Twentieth Century Fox Animation. Blue Sky Studios is the animation studio behind the wildly successful ICE AGE and RIO franchises, along with this year's FERDINAND animated feature film!
- The primary role of the Production Assistant is to support the Associate Production Manager and Coordinators in various administrative tasks for the department.
- Provide assistance to Production Management with managing inventory and updating data bases.
- Managing calendars and scheduling meetings
- Prepping for meetings (agendas, room set-up, etc.)
- Assisting with running of meetings (run equipment, etc.)
- Taking clear, concise notes during meetings and rounds
- Distributing meeting notes in a timely manner
- Assist with communication and act as a liaison between artists and management.
- Ordering and picking up lunches/dinners for meetings.
- Photocopying, faxing and shipping
- Serves as a representative of the Blue Sky Studios displaying courtesy, tact, consideration, teamwork and professionalism in all interactions with other members of the studio community and with the public.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a related field is very strongly desired
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral & interpersonal)
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot and to anticipate problems and proactively come up with possible solutions
- Demonstrated ability to proactively follow through on assignments, in a timely manner
- Mac or Windows proficiency, Photoshop, MSWord, Excel, data base entry software, and other software as applicable
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced environment with hard deadlines
- Must be able to interact with employees at all levels of the company, artistic/creative individuals as well as those in management
Working Conditions and Environment/Physical Demands:
- Production Management provides management support to the Production Pipeline , and as such, flexible working hours and the ability to work Overtime, as necessary, are required as a fundamental and necessary part of this job
- Office working environment
- Approximately 50% of time spent working on a Computer.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.