ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities:Brand and Events Manager.
- Responsible for leading designated team relationships and corresponding season deliverables, including promotion plans and media planning/execution
- Serves as project manager leading internal creative team for designated team brands, from concept to delivery
- Leads day-to-day maintenance for designated team events, including preparation, supplies and staffing. Manages fulfillment after each event, both viewer fulfillment: email database entries, prize winners, etc. as well as internal fulfillment: event recaps and reports.
Assists with Budget Management.
- Actively works to build up email marketing database
- Owns process of building marketing templates and messages
Intern and Part-time Manager.
- Responsibility for day-to-day tracking of Marketing budgets.
- Provide accurate forecasts, accruals and OCF recaps to the Sr. Director and Finance departments. Work with both in budget planning.
- Assure that all invoices are correctly coded and paid in a timely manner,
Sweepstakes and Contests.
- Shares responsibility leading Event Part-Time and internship program, including recruiting, orientation, trainings, hours, staffing and budget tracking
- Coordinate and supervise our Marketing Intern program and PEPs, a key area for executing events and developing young talent.
- Works as lead on the integration of promotions and events online, which includes proficiently with digital tools such as Google Forms and Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Works as main liason with sales, responsible for managing and executing all sales promotions from inception to fulfillment
Premiums and Inventory.
- Lead contact with marketing and sales with our corporate legal department to make sure all of our promotions are compliant with Federal and California state law.
- Responsible for all premium orders for the office, for building and maintaining relationships with our premium vendors; works closely with team tracking inventory & supervisors for approvals
- Responsible for designated team brands, which includes tracking timelines and deliverables for each team/season and assisting the Director with creative campaigns and deliverables; Works across departments to clearly communicate and help implement promotion plans for these team events/priorities
- Works with Director to develop and enforce brand guidelines for office and partners.
- Assists with Affiliate marketing, community, office and social media programs.
Basic Qualifications,/u>Bachelor’s Degree
5 years of previous Marketing experience
Proven problem-solving skills
Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
Ability to work non-traditional hours, weekends & holidays
Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks and set priorities is a must
Must have strong knowledge of office, photoshop
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communication
TV technical operations skills and familiarity with video formats is preferred
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.