We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator to join our Talent Acquisition (TA) team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone passionate about marketing and people to kick start their career within a highly creative, dynamic and international industry.
The Marketing Coordinator in TA is a critical role; this person will support our team through creative marketing strategies, working closely with their counterparts in Vancouver, Montreal, and Mumbai, and being led by our Talent Acquisition, Marketing and Engagement Manager (TMEM) they will be the voice for DNEG.
This position will bridge the gap between our TA and Marketing and Communications teams, helping to ensure that all marketing material is utilised in the best possible way to aid our ongoing and international recruitment requirements. As a local representative for the TA Marketing team, you will focus on bringing the global strategy to the local remit.The successful candidate will:
- Be responsible for ensuring the global TA Marketing Strategy is rolled out within the local remit
- Work with key business stakeholders to see where marketing can add value and maximise opportunities;
- Deliver relevant internal and external communication of TA and Engagement activities on all recruitment channels
- Assist in building and managing the events calendar
- Build and maintain relationships with relevant educational facilities, industry event and conference organisers
- Ensure all internal and external promotional material such as advertising, campaigns and presentations are effective, up to date and in line with branding
- Advertise all open vacancies on industry forums
- Input and report on TA and Marketing and Engagement budgets
- Analyse success of marketing campaigns, advertising sites, and events, and actively seek improvements
- Research new forums, conferences and events to support the TA Strategy
As part of the Talent Acquisition team, you will assist with ad hoc recruitment support and administration. You will be involved with booking all aspects of any internal or external events, as well as supporting facilities with travel and accommodation booking. Working with the Digital Marketing team you will help build a library of marketing material, as well as ensuring the necessary client permissions have been granted.
This is an integral role to the TA department and DNEG as a whole, with scope to take on projects and progress within the business.
Nice to Have
- Proven experience in event marketing across a broad spectrum of offline and online media
- Experience in digital/social media marketing techniques.
- Demonstrated capabilities to handle tight deadlines, shifting priorities, and the ability to find creative solutions.
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Keynote & PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of reporting and analysing marketing data and some experience of tracking would be an advantage.
- Able to analyse datasets and provide insights into the results.
- Good understanding of tracking and attribution of efforts - connecting investment to return across the site and multi-touchpoint customer journeys and behaviours.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign is an asset.
- Educated to degree level, with a strong academic record.
- Confident in building strong relationships with stakeholders, with the support of colleagues.
- Passionate about communication and engagement
- Smart, driven and pro-active
- Team-oriented and organised
- Positive and solution-focused
- Flexible and accepting of change
- A strong communicator - both verbal and written
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montreal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.