• Direct Associate Producer.
• Work with the VFX Supervisor to set the tone and direction for a project.
• Create the overall show schedule, casts the crew and establishes the structure of the project.
• Determine the budget of the project.
• Serve as principal client contact during a production.
• Track and negotiate work and cost changes ensuring that client is updated as needed on any changes.
• Meet with clients to review scripts and storyboards and to develop approaches to create effects and estimates of time and materials.
• Identify and resolve any potential problems and issues, particularly those that may impact budget.
• Prepare bids that include estimates of time and material needed to complete projects.Qualifications/Requirements
• 10+ years relevant work experience in animation including previous experience in a Producer role, working on at least one Animated Feature Film.
• Must be willing to work in Glendale, CA.
• In-depth knowledge of scheduling and budgeting for a feature animated film.
• Ability to motivate your teammates and influence without authority Excellent communication skills.
• Organizational skills, flexibility, and ability to multi-task.
• Creative and sharp business sense with exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Prior leadership experience inspiring high performing teams including significant exposure to senior levels of management.
• Strong organizational and analytical skills; attention to detail.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred.
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.