DreamWorks Animation is currently seeking an Administrative Assistant to support the Television Marketing team.Responsibilities include:
- Provide administrative support to the heads of the Promotions and Digital departments, as well as coordination and project support to the rest of the team.
- The role may include: scheduling/coordinating meetings, phone coverage, invoicing and finance management, expense reports, travel arrangements, and preparing correspondence.
- The Assistant will also be asked to provide marketing research support, presentation materials, occasional decks and special projects as needed.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as an Assistant, preferably in Entertainment, Corporate Marketing or at an Agency.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, Gmail, and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with Photoshop required
- Bachelor Degree required
- Must be a team player and detail oriented
- Strong communication skills, the ability to effectively multi-task, prioritize and problem solve
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.