Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Animation (WBA) is one of the leading producers of animation in the entertainment industry, with an innovative and talent-rich roster boasting some of the most accomplished writers, producers and artists working today. The studio is on the cutting edge of animation technology, and has both CG and traditionally animated projects in current production and development for multiple platforms — including TV, digital and home entertainment — both domestically and internationally.
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Animation Inc. seeks Graphic Designer for the WB Animation Post Prod.-Various Projects. Develops concepts and designs for logos, presentations, layouts, credit sequences and other print materials such as posters, ads, and flyers.
- Designs & creates posters, graphics, credits, and documents for various animation projects.
- Designs & prepares presentations & layouts. Brainstorms and presents design/concept ideas for development pitches, DVD art, etc.
- Performs other job related duties as assigned.
- Assemble/build logo mock-ups using Photoshop and illustrator.
- Titling for animated shorts & segments.
- Creating Style Guides for various project.
- Concept and motion design for packaging and interstitial segments.
What do we require from you?
- High School diploma required. BFS or Bachelor degree preferred.
- 3-5 years previous work experience as a Graphic Designer required. 3-5 years animation experience preferred.
- Strong design, composition and typography skills.
- Ability to work independently on developing designs and graphics.
- Expertise in standard graphic design software. (see Software req.)
- Ability to work in both PC and MAC, learning new technologies required.
- Advanced proficiency in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, AfterEffects, Flash (Plus), CD/3D Modeling Programs (Plus) required.
- Must have ability to work well under time constraints and work long hours when necessary.
- Ability to function as a team player, collaborate with others to achieve daily workload goals.
- Demonstrate ability to be proactive and anticipating potential problems before they occur and follow through on every task assigned (i.e. keeping everyone in the loop and up to date on the status of all tasks).