Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Avalanche Software has been in the video game business for over 22 years. Formerly a Disney Interactive company, Avalanche was acquired by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment in 2016. The studio's first title under WBIE was a companion video game to Cars 3 in partnership with Warner Bros., Disney, and Pixar. We are at the top of our game and excited to be a part of WBIE Interactive! We can’t wait to share what’s next in the world of immersive experiences!
Avalanche/Warner Bros. Games Inc. is looking to hire an AI Animation Intern.
Ideal candidates will have a strong passion for both realistic and stylized animations. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a highly talented team of proven developers and artists to create life-like NPC character behavior.
What part will you play?
- Help to create new interactions between NPC’s and the Player.
- Work closely with a Technical Animator to improve your animation skills and learn proprietary tool sets.
- Spend your Fall and Winter in one of the best parts of the country for outdoor activities!
What do we require from you?
- Must be a current student pursuing a bachelors, masters, or PhD.
- Experience animating in Autodesk Maya.
- Ability to adapt to new tools and systems and be technically minded.
- A strong artistic sensibilities, solid technical skills and strong work ethic.
- A willingness to learn what it takes to operate in a professional environment.
- Possess the ability to give and receive critiques/feedback and speak up when you see something that could be done better.
- Experience with HumanIK or Motionbuilder.
- Familiarity with the Motion Capture cleanup.
- Experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Some rigging knowledge.