Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
At WB Games San Francisco we are bringing to life some of the world’s most iconic characters, stories, and universes. Come help us build a world-class studio, and take leading entertainment franchises to 1.2 billion mobile gamers. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans, and are positioning ourselves to be a top player in mobile.
Warner Bros. Games Inc. seeks a Sr. Animator for the WBG San Francisco Art department. Come help us build a world class mobile games studio and take the world’s biggest film and cross-media franchises to 1.2 billion mobile gamers.
What part will you play?
The preferred Sr. Animator candidate will be responsible for helping develop & create key frame animations using Maya as well as game implementation using Unity.
A background in rigging and character set up is a plus.
We want people that are driven to make the best games in the industry. We're looking to take interesting risks and invent!
You will be a hardworking self-motivated team player that brings future heroes and worlds to life. You should demonstrate strong character combat animations for AAA games.Rponsibilities
- Animation of 3D assets.
- Ability to mentor more junior animators.
- Implementation of 3D assets into Unity.
What do we require from you?
- Knowledge or background in traditional animation.
- Familiarity animating 3D assets.
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience with high-end game engine, working with mocap data, key framed animations and executing at a high bar.
- Shipped AAA on Mobile or console as a senior or lead animator title.
- Thorough understanding of animation theory and technique.
- Solid knowledge of Photoshop, Maya, Unity, (Motion builder is a plus.)
- Passion for making and playing great games, with an awareness of current titles and industry trends.