Zoic Labs is an advanced visualization company focused on the intersection of big data, narrative, design, and emerging technologies.
Since 2002, we have developed software and virtual production tools for Zoic Studios, a multi-platform storytelling company with emphasis on high-end computer graphics for film, television, and gaming.
We are looking for a C#/.NET Engineer with a focus on interactive graphics. The ideal candidate is excited about the latest desktop/mobile technologies and loves elegant design and highly functional applications.
This is a 3-month contract position on-site in our Culver City location with the opportunity for extension. Job Responsibilities
Work as a part of the Zoic Labs software development team to build cutting-edge applications.Technical Skills/Qualifications
- 1+ years of professional software development experience
- Extensive C# development experience
- Extensive .NET or UWP development experience
- Experience with XAML or WPF
- Experience with development tools such as Visual Studio
- Experience creating applications with responsive user interfaces
- Experience using DirectX or OpenGL to create visualizations a plus!
- Experience with Microsoft Ink API a plus!
- Game development or VR/AR development experience with Unity a plus!
- Self-motivated, proactive and able to utilize time allotted efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly experienced in working as part of a development team
- Experienced in working with stakeholders, clients, etc. to assess needs, understand problems being faced, and create a plan to move forward towards a solution.
- Proven problem solving skills
- Ability to work well under pressure with short deadlines
- Ability to work with various departments to resolve issues
NOTE: This position is located on-site in our Culver City office. This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
*We also have the best homemade guacamole served in Culver City.