I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘Privacy Settings’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘Jobs by email’ then choose ‘Remove this job alert email’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We are looking for an Assistant Director to work alongside our Directors in our Creative and Design department. They will have the opportunity to learn all of the tricks of the trade, with the end goal to work their way up to become a fully fledged Director in their own right.
Main responsibilities we are looking for the Assistant Director to undertake are as follows:
• Helping to come up with exciting ideas and narratives for jobs
• Gathering reference material to help direct the modelling and lighting team
• Finding specific reference material for any effects that need to be created by the Compositing /CG team
• Directing animators
What we are looking for in our candidates:
• A strong interest in storytelling, film language and animation design
• Have directed a short animated film
• Be an excellent communicator
• Have strong drawing skills
• Experience in directing a team preferred but not essential
• An understanding of the animation pipeline and workflow
• Experience in CG a bonus but not essential
• A proven career history in a similar role
• 3 to 5 years minimum work experience in the Animation industry. This role is NOT suitable for a recent graduate
Applicants must already be eligible to work in the UK, and must be willing to work full-time in house at our studios in Bath. Applications which do not fulfil the specified criteria will not be pursued.
If you fit this description, please send across a copy of your CV and a link to your showreel or website to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contract: Full-time, permanent, in-house
Location: Bath UK
Ref: Assistant Director