In our studio we strive to create CG character animation of the highest standard under tight deadlines. Animators need an excellent understanding of timing, body mechanics, performance and strong posing.
Candidates must show organisational skills, and be communicative with those in their team, and across departments.
- Working as part of a team of animators, communicating between your Team Lead and Director
- Managing your workload and completing the shots allocated to you on time.
- Ensuring your work is communicating clearly from blocking through to final animation.
- Open to sharing knowledge with team.
- Fluent in using Maya for character animation
- Ability to block animation in stepped keys
- Excellent understanding of body mechanics, performance and strong posing.
- Ability to find creative solutions to a problem
- Artistic skills such as life drawing would be extremely beneficial
- Open, approachable and friendly
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated to do their best and to always be improving
- Responsive to taking direction and feedback
- Enthusiasm to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to quickly integrate & communicate well in a small team
The only experience needed is a showreel which demonstrates the above requirements
Benefits & perks
- Unlimited tea, coffee & breakfast
- Many staff social events throughout year
- Free beer every Friday!
- Subsidised local gym membership (for contracts over 2 months)
- Profit participation (for staff who have been in our studio for 2+ years)
- Role is in our central London studio (Fitzrovia)
- Next to Regents Park (lovely for lunchtime in Summer!)
- Next to 3 tube stations (Regent's Park, Great Portland St & Warren St)
- 5 mins from Euston & Marylebone stations
- 10 min walk from Soho
11 Apr 2017