Description PLEASE NOTE: We are accepting speculative applications only.We do not currently have openings available for the position of Animator with DNEG TV, however, we are accepting speculative applications. If you would like to be considered for future opportunities, please submit an application. We will keep your details on our databaseand contact you when a position becomes available, should you have the required skills and experience which match this position.
Working closely with our VFX Supervisor, animators for our DNEG TV division are responsible for creating believable animation under the restrictions of a high end, fast paced TV environment. You will have the ability to complete digi -double, creature, character or rigid body animation. Delivering work to strict deadlines, you will be aware of project schedules and work hard to achieve these goals.
Communicating with the team is key and you must be willing to take notes and direction well. The animation team culture and environment is hugely important at DNEG so you must be capable of working with your peers and mentoring those around you.
- CG experience, ideally within character animation with quality lip- sycning
- Ability to perform visual and analytical problem solving in 3-dimensional space, including the ability to accurately interpret 3D layouts and analyse 3D form.
- Ability to problem solve and predict potential problems with assigned tasks.
- Thorough knowledge of Maya.
- Well versed in the principles of animation
- Highly motivated.
- Must communicate well and be able to take notes and direction
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montreal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.