I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘Privacy Settings’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘Jobs by email’ then choose ‘Remove this job alert email’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Omens Studios is looking for a CG Supervisor to be part of its team in Singapore.
As a CG Supervisor, you oversee every aspect of production and bring expertise in both technical and artistic aspects while working in collaboration with various department leads (local and offshore team) to achieve the creative direction.
- To work closely with Producer, Director, Department Leads in creating high quality result
- To provide a clear direction to all CG departments, setting clear objectives and monitoring the process, progress and results
- To define how resources should be used to achieve the production goal, including delegating tasks to the team
- To assist and supervise artists in achieving all the technical aspects of production including assets development, rigging, layout, animation, lighting, rendering, compositing, VFX
- To provide creative feedback, creative decision about shots to achieve the required look and meet creative direction.
- To manage the technical approach needed to achieve the creative and quality goals of the project within the project budget, schedule and resources
- To determine, modify and maintain the most effective and efficient technical approach and CG pipeline to meet the creative direction
- To organise weekly production meetings and participate in client meetings when required
- Min. of 6 years’ working experience in animation studio with 2 – 3 years’ experience in managing production team
- Have thorough understanding of various technical and creative aspects of production for CG animation
- Complete understanding of all areas of 3D modelling, rigging, texturing, look development, camera positioning, animation, lighting, rendering, compositing
- Knowledge in game engine is a plus
- Proven team leadership, strong motivational skill and willingness to share knowledge
- Must have positive morale generating style and strong sense of team dynamics
- Link/s to latest showreel
Full TimeFreelanceLos Angeles, California, United States
Are you a technical director with motion capture experience? Or a pipeline developer experienced in rapid-response artist support? ...
Full TimeFreelanceMontreal-Est, Quebec / Québec, Canada
Description Chez DNEG, le rôle du Gestionnaire du departement de production est une occasion excitante de travailler sur certains d...