I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘Privacy Settings’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘Jobs by email’ then choose ‘Remove this job alert email’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
The Edge Picture Company are looking to recruit a full-time junior/mid-level Motion Graphics Designer to join our internal post-production team, based in our London head office.
This role would be ideal for candidates with have prior industry experience looking to move on to the next level. Would suit a candidate comfortable with art direction and looking to put their stamp on design direction.
• Create compelling and unique motion graphics for our clients.
• To work collaboratively or independently either as part of a wider project or within a self-contained brief.
• To work with all wider creative, editorial and marketing teams to deliver integrated work.
• Keep up to date with the latest software, technologies and industry design practices.
• Ensuring all work meets technical best practice procedures and standards, as set by the Head of Post-Production.
• Demonstrate a skilled and innovative approach to your work while being mindful of client expectations, budget and time constraints.
• Working towards creating static and moving imagery as part of the pitching and execution process.
• All round knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Working knowledge of Cinema 4D or equivalent 3D software packages.
• Knowledge of Industry standard 2D/3D software practices.
• Creative, clear thinker with an eye for detail and a passion for design.
• Ability to take creative direction where needed and willing to address constructive feedback
• Ability and commitment to work to deadlines with experience in high volume of work and tight turnaround deadlines.
• The ability to articulate design concepts in a clear and conversational manner.
• Dependable, self-motivated and flexible with the ability to work under tight deadlines in a collaborative workplace.
Candidates must provide reels or online reel links for consideration.
About the Edge:
Born in 1991, The Edge is an international corporate film production company.
We help our clients connect with their audiences through the power of film.
For 27 years they’ve trusted us to tell their stories, by creating fresh ideas or by simply asking the right questions. Along the way we’ve opened a few eyes and changed the way audiences think and feel.
Ref: Motion Graphics