Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
NetherRealm: The creative team that brought Mortal Kombat and Injustice to life is now NetherRealm Studios, part of the Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment family. With over 20 years of creation under our belts, NetherRealm’s mission remains the same; to create cutting edge entertainment and deliver industry leading tech, game art and overall gaming experiences. NetherRealm Studios is a collaborative and creative environment, constantly striving to up the ante on what is possible in interactive entertainment. We encompass the best of both worlds – a team of dedicated professionals with years of experience, who are also at the forefront of an industry taking over the entertainment landscape. The passion and energy that made Mortal Kombat a reality is still on display every day in our offices, our hallways and most definitely the studio’s arcade room!
What part will you play?
NetherRealm Studios, a division of WB Games Inc, seeks a Producer to be responsible for overseeing all phases of development of one or more projects as determined by the Senior Producer. All products will be AAA mobile games that will ship across multiple platforms. The Producer will oversee external development teams and make sure the product will hit the quality and ship dates determined with WB at the beginning of the project. The Producer will be responsible for assisting with the direction for product development as well as overseeing any needed outsourcing or contractors for the projects. The Producer is responsible for the team delivering on time, on budget and with Quality.
- Manage the overall schedule of one or more mobile projects as per the Senior Producer.
- Make sure that all game goals agreed upon by Studio Creative Director, Studio Head, and the team leads are being met.
- Help identify process and pipelines needed between the various disciplines of the team.
- Remove roadblocks to the team getting the quality game done.
- Manage all outsourcing needed for projects.
- Make sure the team is at the leading edges of Mobile games.
- Manage the overall schedule and milestone deliverables as directed per the Senior Producer.
- Provide clear, concise communication to the team, Studio management, WB Digital group, Marketing, WB. Management, and anyone the team needs to communicate with.
- This producer should be the first point of contact for all of the game for this team.
- Direct personnel assigned to the project.
- Help manage their budget with Financial Analyst and Studio Head.
- Help manage the WB relationship with the Publishing Producer.
- Help manage Marketing/PR needs with the Marketing Game Manage.
What do we require from you?
- Minimum 3 years experience working as an Associate Producer, Producer or Production Coordinator.
- Experience in the video game industry. Experience working on mobile titles preferred.
- Localization experience preferred.
- Experience with outsourcing strongly desired.
- Must be able to travel.
- Passport eligibility required.
- PC Skills: Apple environment, Windows environment, MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Project.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Good technical understanding of games and technology.
- Excellent written, oral and email communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and work prioritization skills.
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to focus on priorities, solve problems, juggle multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different audiences on a broad range of topics, e.g. technical, business and creative.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Enthusiastic, positive, team oriented, and organized.
- Ability to work under tight schedules and high-stress environment.
- Customer-driven, can-do attitude a must!
- Team player, positive attitude and ability to remain cool under pressure.
- Willing to assist in areas outside of department to help the project.
- Capable of nurturing conflict resolutions.