Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Animation (WBA) is one of the leading producers of animation in the entertainment industry, with an innovative and talent-rich roster boasting some of the most accomplished writers, producers and artists working today. The studio is on the cutting edge of animation technology, and has both CG and traditionally animated projects in current production and development for multiple platforms — including TV, digital and home entertainment — both domestically and internationally.
Opportunity Overview What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Animation seeks a Post Production Supervisor to support the Green Eggs & Ham team. In this role, you will collaborate with the Producer, Line Producer, and Production team to manage all aspects of the Post Production process.
What do we require from you?
- Manages rejected Edited Masters from Netflix from request through fixes to completion.
- Creates and maintains post-production schedules and communicates closely with Producer and Line Producer, Production Management, Editorial, and vendors on changes that would affect them.
- Facilitates communication between composers, sound designers, and post houses to ensure correct delivery requirements are met in order to ensure delivery to Netflix.
- Duties include gathering materials, formatting End Credits, ensuring the picture process is on schedule, prepping files for film-out, and formatting high resolution files for archiving.
- Collaborates with Producer and Line Producer on the outsourcing of post, working with mix houses, Post Production Sound Department, outside recording studios in regards to workflow and implementation of new processes.
- Collaborates with WB Animation Post department to maintain, track, and order elements.
- Determines the specifications/materials needed by WB Animation and outside recording studios and responsible for delivery of all necessary material to the studios.
- Assists with quality control of all elements and performs other duties/jobs as they arise.
- College degree and Post Production courses preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of post-production experience in one or more of the following: film, digital video, post production, or animation.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, databases, and Macintosh are required.
- Must have knowledge of film/animation/technical terminology.
- Strong scheduling, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills and strong people skills are necessary.
- Knowledge of post-production processes, technology, ADR, and experience with editing systems is a plus.
- Excellent communicator of accurate and efficient information.
- Communicates effectively and tactfully with all levels of personnel.
- Ability to pay close attention to details, prioritize and schedule work effectively, and work under production time constraints.
But Wait, There’s More!
- Warner Bros. Learning Network to help develop and navigate your career.
- Impact, the Warner Bros. Giving Program, which provides ways for you to support the communities in which we live and work.
- Part of the Time Warner family which includes brands like HBO, TBS, TNT and Cartoon Network.