Bluprint is looking for a detail oriented Sr Production Manager to operate full time from our Studio headquarters in Denver and play a critical role in the scaling of our production department. Your job is to provide logistical and financial oversight of our studio productions, stages, crews, equipment and more. We’re looking for someone who can spot inefficiencies and old technology from a mile away and work quickly to vision and plan our way to course correction and innovation.
- Run tactical management of production planning from pre-pro through live across all in-house Original Production
- Accurately plan capital expenses and production budgets, in support with Line Producers, and regularly share-out reports on overages or deliverable concerns
- Oversee all scheduling and assigned duties for production teams, manage all production calendars in close collaboration with PM and EP
- Source, hire and oversee freelance crews
- Oversee and manage contracts and timesheets for full time production staff and freelance personnel, legal releases and more
- Problem-solve between inter-departmental teams on a daily basis
- Understand strategic company priorities and how the Studio teams support and fits into these goals
- Schedule and run efficient production meetings
- Provide timely and consistent communication between external vendors and internal team
- Communicate directly with sr management staff on long term facility and staff needs.
- Manage full time staff of Studio Tech, Project Manager, Makeup Artist & Site Finisher.
- Give effective and actionable feedback while encouraging new ideas and celebrating success
• 7+ years of experience in production roles
• 3+ years of managerial or supervisory role (Supervising Producer, Production Manager, Stage Manager)
• Advanced knowledge of video pre-production, production and post-production, including workflows and processes, equipment and software programs/tools
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through Apply
to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Demonstrated success securing productions for digital across small and large budgets and/or managing P&L for production or studio facilities
• Ability to work well under pressure, juggle multiple tasks on deadlines, lead projects and react quickly in time sensitive scenarios
• Previous experience with managing studio teams across a range of disciplines
• Deep experience with project management and production calendaring
• Ability to develop and train talent within the department
Recently acquired by NBCUniversal, Bluprint features complementary and adjacent categories that champion self-expression, wellness, mindfulness, performance arts and more. Bluprint’s vast content library consists of more than 3,000 hours of original classes and produced entertainment series’ across new categories. Offering content, commerce and community with the convenience of a 24/7 delivery system, Bluprint boasts a thriving community of over 13 million members and delivers a premium experience with best-in-class instructors and like-minded creatives.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.