The Executive Assistant provides administrative support to the Business & Legal Affairs team. The EA must be very organized, tech-savvy, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Answer phones and maintain call logs for multiple attorneys
- Facilitate overall communication and workflow and tracking systems for multiple attorneys
- Complete initial drafts of contracts, utilizing established templates
- Process invoices and administer payments for various vendors and talent, ensuring timely and accurate processing
- Maintain continual communication with attorneys, Business Affairs staff, Production, and all other client groups to ascertain the most accurate production information, such as production schedule, shoot locations, etc.
- Manage calendar for multiple executives and attorneys (scheduling & maintaining both in person meeting schedules, and conference calls) as well as prepare and distribute meeting materials
- Manage travel arrangements and complete expense reports, ensuring adherence to The Walt Disney Company policy and procedures
- Perform other administrative tasks as requested by the department
- 2+ years of experience in Production environment a plus
- Prior Legal experience is a plus
- Demonstrated professionalism and ability to communicate with poise and professionalism with all levels of executives, management, and staff, including high-level entertainment industry talent, agents, vendors, and with a diverse set of personalities and work styles
- Highly organized and excellent follow through skills
- Ability to perform routine work with excellent accuracy and attention to detail, with a strong sense of responsibility and accountability
- Solid time management and multi-tasking skills are essential
- Ability to work both independently and within a fast-paced team environment
- Service-oriented mindset and manner
- Strong computer literacy involving an advanced working knowledge of MS Word and Excel; experience with Google Suite a plus
Bachelor's degree with strong academic background or 3+ years of equivalent level of work experience
Lucasfilm is a global leader in film, television and digital entertainment production. In addition to its motion-picture and television production, the company's activities include visual effects, audio post-production and cutting-edge digital animation, interactive entertainment software, and the management of the global merchandising activities for its entertainment properties including the legendary STAR WARS and INDIANA JONES franchises. Lucasfilm Ltd. is headquartered in northern California.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Lucasfilm Ltd. LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Lucasfilm.
Lucasfilm Ltd. LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.