PIXOMONDO is currently seeking a VR | Interactive Producer to join our Realtime Department in Stuttgart. Essential for this position is a passion for emerging technologies and knowledge of how these technologies can be applied to projects, as well as sufficient technical expertise to develop an interactive entertainment experience.
- A minimum of 3 years project management experience in interactive software development, a creative agency or gaming background.
- Hands on experience with XR across multiple HMD’s and/or interactive realtime production.
- Experience using agile project management methodology.
- Demonstrate strong leadership qualities and be able to inspire and motivate development teams.
- Must be a detail oriented, proactive and well-organized individual, able to grow and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferably a hands-on producer, willing to offer professional expertise and values such as integrity, forward thinking and team spirit.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to quickly assess project requirements.
- Patience and will to instruct and coach team members. Understanding the limitations of your knowledge and seeking expert advice when appropriate.
- Must be willing to represent PIXOMONDO at client meetings and other speaking events
- Must be proficient in English and German
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Producer is a key representative of the company and is in direct contact with our clients. As the Producer, you are responsible for managing the developers, artists and day-to-day processes of all projects, which includes:
- Bid preparation: partner with key creatives to develop and scope potential projects and provide clients with cost estimates and schedules.
- Cost tracking and weekly producer reports.
- Client briefing and work-in-progress meetings
- Plan, provide, manage and track all services required for a publishable interactive experience, including hardware, vendors and other specialized support.
- Track and control the daily project activities and resourcing; document all changes to scope of work and verify accuracy of client change orders.
- Streamline communication and information flow.
- Play a proactive role in marketing PIXOMONDO’s services to existing and potential clients.
Additional Requirements: If you are a non-EU citizen, you will be required to have an existing work permit and permission to live in Germany.