Method Studios currently has a position open for a Motion Graphic Designer to join the Atlanta team. The successful candidate will have an outstanding online portfolio of motion graphic work demonstrating a keen eye for detail and stylistic flexibility. All candidates will possess excellent communication skills and technical knowledge while having relevant experience in a team orientated design studio. Candidates will have a desire to collaborate creatively with staff members and clients and be able to translate briefs into the highest quality imagery. A high level of expertise in Adobe Creative Suite and Cinema 4D will be required to fill this role.
• Design compelling and unique motion graphics for our commercial clients.
• Creating static and moving imagery as part of the pitching and execution process.
• Demonstrate a skilled and innovative approach to your work while being mindful of client expectations, budget and time constraints.
• Expert in Adobe Creative Suite and Cinema 4D (Maya and Nuke experience a plus).
• Excellent conceptual designer and thinker.
• Ability to turn around multiple concepts in a variety of styles and take creative direction where needed.
• The ability to articulate design concepts in a clear and conversational manner.
• Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
• Dependable, self-motivated and flexible with the ability to work under tight deadlines in a collaborative workplace.
• Candidates must provide reels or online reel links for consideration.