- Coding at the component level and works under minimal supervision.
- Asset Management System Administration with systems, applications and service integrations.
- Provide proactive, regular, and professional-level communication with clients and team members alike
- Manage system integration with 3rd party providers.
- Provide usage reports and track key metrics as required.
- Ensure delivered solutions enable the organization to manage the asset portfolio with respect to risk, cost, control, governance, compliance and business performance objectives
- Collaborate with stakeholders, developers, and system teams to design and maintain automation and deployment tools
- Assist project and technology teams in troubleshooting systems
- Create dashboards and other tools for Project, Operations and Engineering teams to use in day-to-day monitoring and troubleshooting and enhance operational transparency within business units
- Follow Security Best Practices
- Occasional after hour support based on upgrades, new deployments and high-profile campaigns and/or market critical events.
Knowledge/experience in relevant technologies, such as:
- XML Scripting
- JSON Messaging
- HTTP Protocol
- Web Services (SOAP & REST)
- Python, Ruby, Perl, and Smalltalk or other scripting languages preferred
- Familiarity with ELK Stack (Prometheus) preferred
- Amazon Web Services technologies experience preferred
- Asset Management Systems
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate and present to all levels of the organization and with external parties
- Self-directed, highly motivated individual who can effectively manage multiple activities, pay attention to detail and a focus on continuous improvement.
- High degree of professionalism
Scope of activities within projects include:
- Business requirements, documentation & gap analysis
- Coordination of connectivity setup
- Technical implementation/provisioning
- Develop test plans, procedures and scripting for new workflows, integration and automated UI testing
- Understand Process flow and data mapping
- Data preparation, deployment and analysis
- Web services development
- Application knowledge: Orchestration tools, Workflow Engines, Search Engines, BPM and transcoding.
- Database experience and network administration
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.