The International New Media Marketing Manager is responsible for the marketing activities of NBCUniversal’s filmed entertainment and television product to New Media outlets (Pay Per View, VOD, Subscription VOD, Ad-based Free On Demand, Electronic Sell-Through) throughout Japan. In addition, the Manager will assist in the development and execution of marketing activities in the wider territory, in coordination with NBC Universal’s global strategies. KEY RESPONSIBILITES
- Support New Media licensing efforts for NBCU’s filmed entertainment and television product in Japan
- Drive growth of New Media revenue through negotiation and execution of New Media marketing campaigns in collaboration with international cable, satellite, broadband, internet and other operators
- Manage the on-going marketing aspects of existing and future license agreements in territory
- Formulate strategic marketing plans and priorities through research and analysis of market/country data to enhance New Media sales;
- Develop new digital marketing assets to enhance the content in market
- Cultivate and maintain strong customer relationships with European New Media clients
- Work collaboratively with cross-functional groups across international divisions of NBC Universal, including International Television Distribution, Theatrical, Consumer Products, Home Video and International Networks.
- Performs other marketing duties and/or special projects as needed
- Travel in territory with the sales representatives as required
•Extensive experience within international TV/Film product marketing
•New Media / Digital Media experience strongly preferred
•Strong understanding of New Media marketing and solid relationships with international satellite/cable/broadband customers
•Strategic planning/business development experience
•Ability to interact with diverse groups internationally
•Solid communication and presentation skills
•Ability to effectively handle multiple competing priorities
•Strong team player and highly motivated self-starter
•Language skills (Japanese and English fluency) necessary
All applicants must be able to provide documentation to prove they are able to work in the Japan.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
NBCUniversal International Distribution is responsible for the distribution of NBCUniversal product to all forms of television and new media outside of the U.S. and Canada. This includes a rich library of more than 4,000 feature films and 100,000 television episodes, including current and classic titles, non-scripted programming, sports, news, long-form and short-form programming, and locally produced content from around the world. International Distribution is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.