Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Avalanche Software was acquired by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment from Disney in 2016. The studio's first title under WBIE is a companion video game to the upcoming Cars 3, in partnership with Warner Bros., Disney, and Pixar.
Avalanche, a division of WB Games Inc., is looking for a passionate Cinematic Layout Artist to join our growing team on an unannounced AAA title!
What part will you play?
- Using your knowledge of cinematography and visual storytelling, collaborate with Producers, Story Artists, Animators, FX Artists, Sound Artists, and Lighters to generate dramatic cutscenes, create alluring marketing videos, and add life and appeal to the conversations and environments of our games.
- Transform a cinematic from concept art and ideas into a 3D visualization and shepherd the cinematic throughout the process of its creation and ensure its completion at a high degree of quality.
What do we require from you?
- 2+ years’ experience working as a Layout/Previz Artist.
- Experience using Maya and Unreal’s Sequencer system.
- Deep knowledge of and passion for the art of cinematography, pacing, and editing.
- Understanding of animation basics such as staging, posing, and timing.
- A talent for technical problem solving.
- Ability to balance effective time management with quality production work under tight deadlines.
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn and teach proprietary systems.