Role Summary: The Stamford Media Center is looking for a Studio Production Coordinator to assist our control room staff with the responsibilities below. This is a Run of Show Position.
• Assist the tape operator to ensure all media has been recorded, transferred
• Check timing sheet with in/out times and interface with the Avid Media Manager, Assist Editors and Show AD.
• Provide tape operator with tape stock, keeping track of inventory, ordering new stock.
• Create labels for XD Cam, DVD and Blue ray discs.
• Manage all aspects of Tape Library – tape stock, dub requests, tape labels, pulling tapes for producers.
• Coordinate with control room and associate editors the deliverables of promo materials to promotions department.
• Assist control room as needed.
• Backup Booth PA responsibilities for all SMC Shows as needed.
• Maintain Studio calendar.
• Order and inventory of supplies.
• Coordination of facility work orders.
• Special projects as needed.Qualifications/Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree, preferred
• 2 years media experience, including internships
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through Apply
to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must be willing to work overtime.
• Experience with daytime talk shows
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Detail oriented
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.