Asan Intern you will support the full production cycle of CNBC Catalyst Content Studio commercial/editorially-led projects by assisting with budgeting, H&S requirements, crewing, scheduling, planning and post-production operations.
Reporting directly to the Content Studio’s Production Manager, the Production Assistant Intern directly contributes to the development and enhancement of CNBC Catalyst’s high calibre productions in partnership with premium brands.
Education and Qualifications
• Ideally you will be currently studying or have recently graduated with a degree-level or equivalent course in a production or media-related qualification, seeking a 12 month internship
• Assisting production manager with the preparation and distribution of call sheets and risk assessment for filming days
• Attending filming days and supporting the producer, duties may include securing release forms, data wrangling and/or live logging
• Helping the production manager to track and file production paperwork; including invoices, purchase orders, release forms, deal reviews and scripts
• Preparing archive forms and music cue sheets for delivered programs, native articles and social media content. Working with the production manager to capture all footage, image and music sources and ensure all material has been properly recorded, reported and licenced
• Assisting with media management, duties may include ingesting shot material, archiving old project files, uploading material to Media Silo and creating/sharing viewing links with clients and colleagues
• Contributing ideas and research to brainstorms and content pitches
• Proficient in Microsoft Office software
• Entry level or basic understanding of TV/digital production cycle
• Related production or media work experience e.g. independent production company, ad agency, media agency
• Entry level awareness or and interest in typical production cycle
• Detail-oriented, multi-tasker
• Ability to work within a team and autonomously
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Proactively contributes ideas that improve operations, systems, development process
• Active consumer of TV/digital content with an awareness of the marketplace
• Creatively-oriented with a natural interest in content storytelling
• Experience of liaising with both junior and senior stakeholders
• Must be eligible to work in the UK without restriction for the duration of the internship
• Fluent English is essential; additional languages may be useful
CNBC is the recognized global leader in business news, providing real-time financial market coverage and business information. CNBC’s international operations include regional networks in Europe and Asia-Pacific that provide the latest market information, unrivalled coverage of breaking news, in-depth analysis, and interviews with business leaders. CNBC in Europe reaches more than 110 million households, in addition to leading banks, financial institutions, and hotels across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. CNBC in Asia-Pacific reaches more than 70 million households in 21 countries.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.