If you love memes, video stories and talking/writing about pop culture, we may have the job for you. Looking for a socially-driven individual to join the E! Marketing team to help create awesome custom content, create and manage social media plans and build community around our top tier television series.
The ideal candidate is passionate and knowledgeable about all things social media and isexperienced developing timely content plans, calendars and editorial while understanding the priorities of holistic marketing campaigns. This person will be working with various stakeholders within the department to ensure engaging content goes live on a regular and timely basis across key social platforms. Unafraid of numbers, the candidate will use performance data as a way to iterate and evolve social content for higher levels of engagement both real time and testing for the future.Job Responsibilities
- Plan, create and execute the social media content strategy in support of the show/initiative goals, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat and more
- Implement an engagement strategy that focuses on initiating conversations, building one-on-one relationships and influencing fan behavior
- Analyze performance data on a regular basis to make improvements to content creation and communicate findings and best practices in a weekly report to internal team
- Manage premiere day coverage of shows, including real-time content creation and distribution for all talent
- Coordinate social concepts that support department-wide marketing campaigns and event-based promotions
- Work with the team to establish and maintain an authentic social voice that enhances the network and series brands, increases its reach and improves the fan experience
• Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
• Snappy copywriting skills that make us smile and laugh
• Pop culture fanatic who can create fun content that incites conversation
• Proven understanding of social media best practices and a strategic approach to a wide range of new and emerging platforms
• Expert written and oral communication skills
• Able to track and leverage KPIs, while understanding the rapidly changing social media landscape
• Experience with all forms of new media
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
E! is the only global, multi-platform brand for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 91 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S. "E! News" airs nightly on the network and is the leading multi-platform publisher delivering breaking entertainment news and pop culture coverage 24/7 across all digital and social media. E! programming includes popular series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” "Total Divas," "Botched," "Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry" and "WAGS," as well as the network's first original scripted series The Royals." Additionally, E!'s "Live from the Red Carpet" signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture's biggest nights. E! is a network of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. For more corporate information, visit Apply
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.